ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) is one of the world's foremost international technical conferences for engineers and researchers at the forefront of development and deployment of wireless technologies.
Co-located with CTIA WIRELESS, WCNC, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society, offers the best tutorial, research, and industry-oriented technical content on terrestrial wireless communication in all its forms; featuring technical paper presentations, business application/panel sessions and tutorials.
This year's theme Broadband Wireless for the Masses: Ready for Take Off, speaks to the readiness of broadband wireless technologies for mass-market deployment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Chief Engineering Manager
- Chief Scientific Manager
- Vice President Research & Development
- Director Research & Development
- Manager Research & Development
- Engineer - Research & Development
- Member of Tech Staff (MTS)
- Vice President Design Engineering
- Director Design/Development Engineering
- Manager Design/Development Engineering
- Engineer Design/Development
- Hardware Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Computer Scientist/Engineer
- Vice President/Director Marketing, Sales & Purchasing
- Independent/Corporate Consultants
- Service Providers
WCNC is the annual wireless event for wireless communications industry professional, interested in the latest reach and design.